DIN 562 Nuts
DIN Standards are invented for a variety of components including industrial fasteners as DIN 562 Square Thin Nuts. DIN 562 Nuts are manufactured from Carbon Steel, Acid-Resistant Stainless Steel Grade A2 or A4, Brass, Alloy Steel, Ordinary alloy steel or many other materials. DIN 562 Square Thin Nuts are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials.
Following are the specification of DIN 562 Nuts:
- DIN 562 are Square thin flat Nuts.
- Flat Square shape with Rounded Corners.
- Available in variety of sizes, coating and materials.
- The Coating provide anti-corrosion property to the DIN 562 Nut.
- The height of grooves should be higher than the nut, in order to prevent the washer, screw or bolt from turning.
- Intended to use in direct contact with water or in high humidity conditions.
- Used in various industries including Mechanical Engineering, Instrument making, household applications, equipment and various industries.
- Used in Conjunction with bolts, screws, threaded studs to create connections.