DIN 557 Nuts
DIN Standards are invented for a variety of components including industrial fasteners as DIN 557 Square Nuts. DIN 557 Nuts are manufactured from Acid-Resistant Stainless Steel Grade A2 or A4, Brass, Alloy Steel, Ordinary alloy steel, Aluminium or many other materials. DIN 557 Square Nuts are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials.
Following are the specification of DIN 557 Nuts:
- DIN 557 are Square Nuts in the form of a groove.
- One end of the DIN 557 Nut is flat, the other has a section in the form of a flat ring for making between the outer edge of which and the facets a chamfer is made.
- The Part has no sharp angles at the joints of the side of the nuts.
- A Steel Nut has a bevel and belongs to the class of product C.
- The Groove ensures the fixation of the nut in a fixed position, ex. Prevents the nut from swivelling in the detachable connection when the bolts, screws or studs are tightened to the appropriate thread size and pitch.
- Pre-Installed in a groove prepared in advance with a width slightly greater than the distance between the lateral faces of the nut.
- Then the counterpart is twisted into the same size, pitch and thread tolerance field.
- Spring stops are positioned so that they are engaged over the edge of the groove.
- Used for fastening parts and assemblies in conjunction with bolts, screws and other fastening elements in instrument making, production, mechanical engineering and other industries.
- Used as a conventional fastener.
- Provide the most durable and reliable fastening and connection.
|Thread size d||M5||M6||M8||M10||M12||M16||M20|