Barrier Terminal Blocks
Barrier Terminal Blocks are manufactured from brass, copper, nickle plated brass, aluminium, steel, stainless steel, polyamide, polymer or any material composition as per custom specification. Barrier type Terminal Blocks construction design include short metal strips, insulated barrier, connectors and screws for termination, installation and wire connection. They are available with different types of terminal pins, screws, base material or any type of design configuration as per custom industrial specification. Barrier Type terminal blocks are available with or without covers. The standard range of Barrier Terminal Blocks are available with chrome, brass, nickle plated brass, zinc, electrolyte tin or any finishing or coating as per custom specification and requirement.
Following are the specification of Barrier Terminal Blocks:
- Corrosion Resistant and Impact Resistant.
- Greater pitch to withstand higher voltage.
- Simple and superior construction.
- Excellent shock resistant.
- Available in different range of size, screws, base, material and other configuration.
- RoHS Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- CSA and CE Approved.
- Provide maximum flexibility to design a part which will fit to specific applications.
- Improve interconnect performance.
- Available with large and robust terminal interface.
- Increase functionality.
- Provide quick and easy installation and termination.
- Provide protection to prevent loosening of wire due to vibration.
- For maximum power distribution flexibility.
- Widely used in high current and voltage applications.
- Suitable for panel or rail mounting.
- Especially used for wiring and field connection.
- Ideal for electronic and control feed through applications where space is limited.
- Ideal for used in electronics, automotive, commercial, power and distribution industries.